Ceramic Media - 450g
Aquarium Accessories & Spare Parts
- Ceramic media surrounds the filter cartridge at the bottom of the aquarium and is the key biological aspect of the filtration system.
- The media’s honeycomb structure becomes populated with good bacteria that neutralises ammonia and nitrates from the fish.
- You can add more ceramic media to your biOrb to increase the area for filtration.
- The media should not be removed during routine maintenance, however replacing some of the media every year or so can help to keep the filtration efficient.
- Only replace one third of your media at a time and wait at least a month before replacing any more.
- This Ceramic media is suitable for all biOrb aquariums. The number of 450g bags required to fill an aquarium is dependent on the aquarium size.
450g Ceramic Media